QUICK START Step #4
Viewing an Estimate in SMM@pp Mobile App, Rooms, Items, & Notes
- What’s in this step: Adding Rooms, Room Items, and Notes to your Estimate
- Adding Rooms to your Estimate
- Adding Photo to your Room
- Adding Room Items to Your Estimate
- Adding Photo to your Item
- Adding Notes to your Estimate to keep track of other things you will need to know
- What’s in the Next Step: Saving & Completing Estimates, which requires a wireless or data internet connection
At this point, you have set up your Profile and Default Item information in the SMM@pp Web Portal, started your first Estimate, and downloaded and opened the SMM@pp Mobile Application to your mobile device. Now, it is time to view and edit your estimate, adding Rooms, Room Items, and Notes.
Viewing an Estimate
Tap on the estimate name you wish to view and edit. This will bring you to the main estimate view. From here you can email, call or get directions to the location of the Estimate.
At the top right corner, you can edit the estimate. Simply tap the square with the pencil icon to edit and click on “save” in the upper right when finished.
Under the name and address you will find a row with two buttons, Rooms and Notes.
The Room screen will first appear blank until you start adding rooms to your estimate. Click on the Rooms tab then click on the + in the upper right of the screen.
– Type in the room name
– Add an image to this room by tapping Update Image
This will ask you to select an option
- Take Photo – this will let you use your devices camera to take a picture of the room and its contents.
- Choose from Library – Select a previously taken photo or image.
- Remove Image
o Click on Save in the upper right to save your room.
– To edit a room, click on the square with a pencil in the upper right of the room you are viewing, edit and then click save.
Next you will be asked to enter Items of the room.
– Click on the Items tab
o Click on the + in the upper right hand screen
o Select a previously entered item or create a custom item by tapping Custom
- Fill in the name and change the rate and hours if needed.
- Tap Update Image to add a photo or image to the item.
- Tap Save in the upper right corner to finish.
Select as many items as needed. Your running total will be displayed at the bottom of the page.
– When finished, tap the < in the upper left corner to get back to the rooms screen.
Add notes to this estimate to keep track of anything you will need to know later on.
– Tap Notes in the estimate.
– Tap the + button in the upper right.
– Type a title of the Note and tap below to enter text for your note.
– When finished tap on Save in the upper right.
When you have completed taking notes tap on the < in the upper left until you return to your desired screen.
You will then continue to add and edit Rooms, Room Items, and Notes until all of your information for the Move has been entered. Your SMM@pp Mobile App training is almost complete! In the next step, we will cover Saving and Completing Estimates, which requires that your Mobile Device is connected by wireless or data to the Internet.